Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WA Phone number for Sasha! YAY

Hello everyone! My dad and I just figured out this cool new thing that plugs into my USB drive into my computer and then plugs into the phone in the wall in Lebanon. It is a WA number which means it is free for any of you to call me! And I can call you from the phone in Lebanon without costing my aunt any money! My number is:

509-273-2075

If you ever want to call me, let me know on the blog or on my facebook/email what time you would want to call so I can have my computer on and be near the phone (so you don't get my aunt who doesn't speak English) :) 

I am really excited about this development because it makes it really easy to call home! The time difference is about 10hrs opposite whatever time it is in the states. So if it is 9am here it is 11pm there. (thats for pacific time though...so you Midwest people have to do the math yourselves) :) 

Anywho! Communication technology is crazy! Even I remember when we couldn't call oversees cheaply let alone on a phone thru a computer!  FUN stuff!

Much Love,

Sasha

1 comment:

  1. Haha but I kinda want your Aunt to answer so I can practice my Survival Arabic podcasts!

    ReplyDelete