Hey all! I think its time to take up blogging again very soon! I am moving to New York City....FINALLY... to work with the United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs in their Conventional Arms Branch! I am really excited to work in a new realm, I will be working with the issue of small arms and light weapons (guns/gun violence) so this will be very new to me! I am really excited for the opportunity and for the chance to finally be in NYC!
I am going to do some construction on this blog in the next couple of weeks and start blogging again regularly (as regularly as I can) when I get to NYC!!
I am going to do some construction on this blog in the next couple of weeks and start blogging again regularly (as regularly as I can) when I get to NYC!!
Can't wait to hear all about your many adventures. We are so proud of you.
ReplyDelete