That is right! I finished my last final this morning and now I am free! I am waiting for my parents and grandparents to come up now and tomorrow I will walk in the Commencement Ceremony!!
YAY I am quite excited!! Now all I need is to get into graduate school so I can know what I am doing in 6 months!! Waiting is annoying, but graduating college is fun! :)
Congratulations, kiddo! We are so proud of you!!!
ReplyDeleteHey cuz. I'm proud of you! I wish we could be there tomorrow. It could be like old times. Me, Dave, a couple 20 ounce coke bottles with a little *lot of* rum (or was it Vodka) - ask Dave he was the one who was OK to drive if that's what he calls it. You know the good old days! Ha, ha (to quote you).
ReplyDeleteWhen you get back from Lebanon Finn will be over 1/2 a year old. If your travel weary body can accommodate it you'll have to come visit.
I know you'll do good things now that you're all smart with your college education. Have fun with the graduation, the trip and everything else. Enjoy what you're doing now and try not to look too far ahead! Love you.