SCRAPBOOKING??!! Yes, Scrapbooking, I Sasha Sleiman am scrapbooking with my Auntie. AND BONUS I am enjoying it!! hahaha wow!!! (this is where you oo and ahh) I have 12 pages done already, which is exciting but I have SOOOO much more to go! I brought over 200 pictures from Lebanon and London (which was just a fraction of what I have on my computer!) So needless to say Auntie Lynn and I are VERY busy!! Just to give you an idea of our days here is what we've been up to:
Yesterday I woke up around 10, had a bagel and got right into my scrapbook. At 12 we went out to lunch with a friend of Lynns to a new cafe which was really delicious! We got so wrapped up in conversation we were there until 2pm! By 2:30 we were scrapbooking again (well Lynn is working on thank you cards and graduation cards, but shes near by for crisis and creative help). We took a grocery store then dinner/Harry Potter #1 watching break around 5:30. We got right back into scrapbooking again (any pattern here?) and by 9:50 pm we were off to pick up a girl from the neighborhood Amy and went to wait 2hrs for the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Half Blooded Prince!! It was SOOOO GOOD!!! (yes grandma she was fine and in fact it was Lynns idea!! We slept in though this morning to get energy back up). We are planning on seeing it with Kelsie and Soni either this weekend or early next week in the cities! Since Kels NEEDS to see it ASAP!
Then today, I slept till 12...shocking. After "breakfast" and dishes Lynn and I picked fresh rasberries (yuuummm) and as a reward for our work we had a bowl of ice cream with our rasberries!! Then...you guessed it...back to scrapbooking!! This is our first break since then and it is 5pm now. We're waiting for Ron to come home to bbq for us then Lynn is going to get Granny and go to a church thing. I think Ron and I will be watching a movie or two. And yes, I didnt just skip details or thing it was too much info to write it, its true, I haven't showered at all since the scrapbooking began. Discusting! Tonight before starting the movie I am vowing to myself I'll get in! :) hehehe I am sure I smell great!
Gotta get back to my scrapbook! Lots to go!
Much love,
Sasha
Who told you were were allowed to be crafty? Isn't Sonia the crafty one?!? (ha, ha) See you this weekend.
ReplyDelete