Saturday, September 26, 2009

Stephanie :)

Well the last two days I got to spend with my oldest cousin's first born daughter Stephanie! You may remember her from just before I left Lebanon in the spring but if you don't I'll post pictures tomorrow if I can! She is now 3 months and sooo cute! She is so full of life and smiles and laughs ALL the time! She cannot sit still either, unless she's with me of course! I have a way of putting her to sleep! hahaha She is about as big as my other cousin's son Finnegan (aka my Bestie) when I saw him for 2 weeks in July. She is the funniest little girl though (i specify girl there since Finn is the funniest little boy! of course) for instance this evening she was starting to fussy and mom was in the shower so I was holding her trying to put her to sleep (my specialty) and finally she was on the verge of all out tantrum and daddy took her when the doorbell rang and my cousin's aunt and uncle came in. Stephanie immediately lit up and was ooing and ahhing for her great aunt and uncle and laughing like crazy. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen!!! And as soon as they left she passed out! It was hillarious! She is too cute!

It was so much fun getting to play with her and get to know her a bit! She is so much bigger than when we left her, obviously since she was 3 days old!

Tomorrow Hani, Zouzou, Tony and Nancy and I are going to the village in the mountains where my grandpa used to take my aunts and uncle and dad to avoid the war. There is a hotel restaurant the family still gathers at a lot and the kids and I are going to have lunch there. It should be a nice time just us kids! Well I am going to go. I am excited that I finished my NMUN Background Guide last night but I need to finish the Annotated Bibliography...FUN!

Much Love,

Sash

PS I'll put pictures of Stephanie and lunch tomorrow or the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment