Thursday, October 15, 2009

Interesting Articles

Please read these if you are bored and feel like catching up on some interesting news:

Why I love Joe Biden and always have...this is a great article by one of my favorite journalist (all be it sometimes over the top and has kind of an annoying voice, still a brilliant woman and a role model for the journalist that is still somewhere deep inside me):

For a great review of what everyone thinks about this Obama Nobel Peace Price issue go to this link, they interviewed a bunch of people from all over the world and on both sides of "the aisle" in the US, former Nobel winners and more...its really interesting to see what people thought in the hours after the decision to give President Obama the Nobel Peace Prize last week...a controversial decision at that....Well ok I can't find the link to what the Huffington Post had the first day, but here is the link to a ton of articles for and against his winning the big prize...

I don't mean for this to be a "Bash on Obama" post, I voted for him and believe in him too...I just LOVE HILLARY CLINTON...so I thought I'd post this article too! :)

Ok thats enough for today!! :)

Much Love,

Sasha

2 comments:

  1. I think you meant albeit instead of all be it. Sorry, my nickname used to be English Freak in HS. Hard habit to break. And may I point out there wasn't one single "ha ha" in this whole post! So much growth ;) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES THATS RIGHT STACY! HAHAA I typed it and was like "Hmm I dont think this is right..." hahaah

    ReplyDelete