Monday, November 7, 2011

Changes are coming

Hello everyone!

It is official, I am going to Nepal!! Why official now versus Friday when I announced this before? I BOUGHT MY TICKETS!!! YAY! I am so excited. Its for sure happening! We have our first meeting on Tuesday where we will watch a documentary and then Friday where we will begin to discuss more about Nepal and what we will be doing there. I will keep you updated!

Speaking of keeping you updated, I may start moving away from this blog and towards the blogs our school offer us. I will be required to blog before, during, and after our trip on our Nepal forum for my class credits. The website is not totally ready yet, our professor is just starting it, but in a week or so it should be up and running with blog posts beginning from our class. There are 15 of us going and all are required to blog so it may be interesting to read not just mine but some of the other posts for other perspectives! The webpage is: blogs.miis.edu/miisinnepal2012 So bookmark that site for this winter! :)

I also am creating my own web portfolio through our school site for more academic postings, versus here where I write more for my family and as a diary almost. I am still playing with that site and haven't put any substance up on it yet but I hope to post things like my resume, some good papers I write, videos of my arabic presentations and others. There is also a blog section of it and I am debating starting to blog there versus here, but I haven't decided. For future reference, bookmark it if you'd like :)

Those are some of my updates! I'll keep you updated as I learn more!

Much love!

Sash

No comments:

Post a Comment