Wednesday Mara arrived from the US via Latvia, where her grandparents live. It was really great to see her finally and really strange to be greating a friend from home at the airport! I mean this is LEBANON! haha none of my friends come here! haha Then we went Thursday to the airport to pick up Sonia, Mom and Dad. And it has been chaos ever since! :)
We have definitely been keeping ourselves busy with going to the beach, out at night and today going to the mountains to my dad's old village Husroun, then to the famous Cedars of Lebanon and to the ancient ruins Baalbeck. It was a looooonnnnnngggggg day today!
Usually I have more to say and less to do, now there has been non stop activities and I dont have much to say about it other than it was fun! OH ANDDD I rode a camel today. Thats an important fact! :)
Much Love,
Sash
It sounds like you're having a blast! :)xx
ReplyDelete