Only a few more days until the elections!! Its very interesting being here during election season!! Everyone in America should appreciate our amazing peaceful transfer of power! Election day is Sunday and all day Sunday and Monday everything will be closed and people won't be going out this weekend. All for safety reasons. Its interesting.
Only a week until Mara gets here and a week and one day till Mom, Dad and Soni get here! We're all getting very excited! Its fun being on the other side of it all! Everyone is starting to prepare for their arrival, cleaning and getting the house "summerized" and all of that...I never see that cus usually I am arriving! YAAY! I am very excited for them to get here!! Bcause Mara has never been here and Soni hasnt been here in a long time, I am hoping we get to do all the "tourist" stuff!! Which will provide for lots of good pictures!!!
Well, I am going to get back to killing these silly mosquitos!! Have a good day!!
Much love,
Sasha
PS I am so pleased with myself because I created a "how well do you know me" quiz on facebook and its proving to be tricky!! My best friend Hutch only got a 50% and even my dad barely passed with a 70% mwahahahahaaha I am so mysterious!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment