I have been reading online American news way more than I ever used to, since its the only way I can access it, whereas before I used to watch network news wayyy to much! haha I have noticed now that a lot of news cites have links to prominent bloggers and I realized today that being a good blogger is like being a really good columnist. As the newspaper industry is unfortunately dying out in the US it makes sense that columnists would need a new arena...blogging. I have mentioned to several family members and friends what a great job or side hobby at the very least being a columnist would be one day and decided that I better get a whole lot better at blogging first! haha Since they are becoming basically the same thing! :)
Thats all I had to say. Kind of a lame post, which is ironic since I just decided I should be a better blogger, BUT reading the news is my distraction from writing the last few corrections I made on my draft paper for class in an hour so I should probably not distract myself further by posting lengthy blog posts! Keeping it short and sweet today! haaha see, I can learn new things! ;)
Much love,
Sasha
No comments:
Post a Comment