Friday, December 11, 2009

Shutting Down...

The computer. I have decided that after I finish this blog post that I will be shutting off my computer and putting it in my closet where I must will myself to not get it out again until Wednesday. I have a big Econ midterm to study for and a lot of reading that will go along with it, plus reading for a presentation for my class that got moved from Friday to Tuesday. SO I decided to let my cousin Elie change my password on Facebook so I am not tempted with it and cannot access it and only check my email once a day (since I need to communicate with my classmates about study group and stuff). Just thought I would let you all know that I will only be accessible via email and phone and wont be blogging or chatting and what not. I am also taking Harry Potter 5 on tape off my iPod! haha it has been a source of procrastination this week also! :) SO much to do! BUT my last professor agreed on my proposal and likes my paper and in fact, said if its good enough when it is finished he will push to have it published!!! :) Incentive to work hard? I think so! He gave me names of feminist activists in Lebanon to call for information and possible interviews so I am excited! :) Anywho, I am going to go check my email and get to work shutting down! I guess my plan isnt totally full proof since I will still have my computer on for my phone but I will not be opening the internet I should say! haha Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Much love

Sash

No comments:

Post a Comment