Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Research

Well I am well on my way on researching for my three topics and am starting the writing process for one of my papers and still waiting on final approval of my other two topics! My three papers are:

Delaying Development: Analysis of Domestic Violence and Feminism in Lebanon (Development paper)

Educate to Empower: Increasing Women’s Access to Education in order to Increase Labor Force Participation in Lebanon (Econ Paper)

Constructing a Lebanese Feminist Movement: Discourse Analysis of Feminist Thought and Practice in Lebanon (Theory/civil society paper)

Yes I do like alliteration if you can't tell from the first two titles...I'm still not pleased with my last title and Im guessing its from the lack of alliteration! hahaha I am sure as I research and learn more about these topics I'll have more blog posts about those issues....which hopefully won't bore you! Speaking of my papers I should get back to this lit review, I am making little progress thus far and its due tomorrow.....I'd hate to stay up all night! The good news is that I am not finished with it because I spent most of the weekend, yesterday and this morning before class studying for my much dreaded economics exam next week, its the first exam I've studied this far in advance for!!!

Much love,

Sash

No comments:

Post a Comment