Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Home for the Holidays

Thats right!! I am HOME in WENATCHEE This week for Christmas!! My parents and I surprised my grandparents yesterday when I walked in the door for patio time and it was quite fun! I am only home for the week and then will be spending another week down in Arizona. I am so so so excited I get to be home for the holidays, which was something I was a little bit bummed about missing before. Altho, I do miss Lebanon and my family there, it was going to be my very first Christmas with them, but I promised them next year! Its been a lot of change for me this year so its nice to be able to come home.

Work is piling up though for me and I really need to start focusing, which is proving extremely difficult. Oh well! Tis the season to be Jolly not stressed! :)

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

Much love,


Sasha

2 comments:

  1. So glad you made it safe and sound. Only wish we got to see you, too! Have a wonderful Christmas, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand your feeling of being at home with parents and that too on festival time.It must be great fun.I am also not able to be with my parents due to work reasons but when I am at home its entirely different feeling.I like your post.

    ReplyDelete