Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to Lebanon

Hello everyone,

My travels were safe and I am back in Lebanon missing water pressure in the shower quite a lot! :) I was thinking a lot about traveling and security and all the fuss on the news when I was traveling and appropriate or not, I gave a little chuckle. This was by far the EASIEST trip security wise I've EVER had! I just don't understand the airport security system. There is something seriously wrong with it. Not that I had anything I shouldn't have, so of course it was smooth, it just seems that every time something happens everyone freaks out, does nothing but make people move slower through the lines, then is shocked when the cycle repeats itself. I think Obama is right for launching an investigation and suggesting there are changes that need to be made. Clearly metal detectors are not working out all that well, seeing as tho other materials other than metal can make bombs. Food for thought for the day! :)

I will probably not be blogging much this month, not that I blog a lot any month anymore! BUT I have ALOT to write between now and Feb 2nd (90 pages between 3 papers to be exact) and should probably not be dabling on the internet too much!

On that note, I am going to go finish a letter for Model UN I am writing then start work on catching up on classes and reading...FUN.

Much love,

Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment