Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Advanced Elementary

So turns out I placed exactly where the coordinator expected me to...Advanced Elementary (so not completely new but not where I should be technically if I came to this program straight from undergrad...based off where our class got in the book I am using). The good news is there is actually enough people to have a class at this level, a few months ago the program coordinator felt like I would be a dilemma because there weren't enough students enrolled at that in between level like me and that I would either need to go up a level or down a level. SO Long story short is I am right where I am supposed to be!

The bad news is the way the levels were posted I thought I had gotten into the intermediate and got my hopes up...turned out they forgot to add my name when they typed the Elementary lists up...so I waited an extra 45 mins for the intermediate lists to be posted just to learn I was indeed in the highest elementary class. Annoying.

I think this will be good for me because it will be somewhat of a refresher...I just hope we get enough material covered that I could test into the 200 level in the fall because that is what I have to do to enter my M.A. program...and if I don't this whole summer will be a huge waste of time and money.

SOOO On that note! I am going to bed so I am well rested for my class tomorrow. Until next time....

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment