Friday, June 24, 2011

Oops I did it again!!

I keep forgetting to write!!! And let me tell you, it has been quite the wk!!! Let's start back at last Saturday...
Carly got here late Friday night and we hung out catching up on celerity gossip and you tube videos. When we woke up Saturday morning we decided to start our day of Britney off with a movie! So we went down to the cinema to see the movie Bridesmaids...so funny! Bonus for going to a movie at 10 am was it was only $6!!! Man, remember when evening movies were only $5.50!!! Ugh so expensive now. Anyway after that we looked around the mall for a bit and went home to get ready for the Britney spears concert we were going to in San Jose later that evening. Took us forever to decide on outfits ...shocking...but we did manage to get ready and on the road only 30 mins behind schedule at 3:30. We got to San Jose and found the stadium with only minor mistakes and shocking moment of the day: found FREE PARKING!!!! Carly treated us to a very yummy dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory and then off to the concert!! I could blog about that for days!!! Haha so I will spare you! I have pics and videos on facebook if u are remotely interested! Ha let's just say it was amazing!!! I will also spare you my sappy feelings about having been a Britney fan for 13 years :-). To celebrate the concert we just saw and the woman we adore we watched every single music video of Britney's when we got home!

Ok enough of that! Haha Arabic is going well! Finally started learning some vocabulary I didn't already know Thursday and today. It has been a really good review tho. I am much more secure in what I know and therefore more confident to speak. Evidence of this: dad and I actually speak in Arabic from time to time!

I taught Maddi some vocabulary as well! She now comes and sits when I give her commands in Arabic. I'm pretty excited. She is who I speak to most in Arabic actually haha speaking of maddi she dug under the fence yesterday and thought she was real cool...until she realized she was still tied to my chair buahaha it was fun to let her go in and out and not worry shed run away.

We are now on the hunt for a new house with our roomates. Going to view one I am stoked about on Monday! Little pricier than the place we have now but I think it's worth it...from the description, location, and the outside ...which is all I know about it. I'll let u know Monday what we think about it after we see it. I'd be able to bike or walk to school its so close! It also has a 2 car garage so the boys should be thrilled and a completely fenced in yard for maddi! Hopefully it works out and everyone is willing to pay the extra rent....positive thoughts.

I am absolutely loving Monterey!! It has to be the most beautiful place I've lived!! I am constantly amazed every morning on my bike ride to school! Sometimes at lunch I'll bike down to the warf and hang out with the seals which is pretty cool to see. Maddi is really learning to love the beach, she goes deeper and deep into the ocean each trip. She's always on a leash which means I do too haha so now we only go when I think it's warm enough to get wet! Haha I think it'd be cool if shed go swimming haha well see! I still haven't gone to the aquarium...I'm waiting till someone comes to visit so I don't go a ton of times! :-)

Well this is probably getting long, plus I'm blogging from my phone so my hand is a little cramped! I promise I will blog more often from now on! Next wk is our final wk of session 1 ( the summer is broken into 3 sessions) so we have our projects and tests due thur and frid then we get a mini vacation for 4th of July weekend which I'll be spending with my bestest friends Carly, Piper, Dana and Ryan in LA! A couple kids from class are driving down so I'm hitching a ride to save on gas! I can't wait!!! Birthday wkend is what I've dubbed it...mine and America's :-) should be lots of fun! I love having such good friends so close!!

Well...until next time...much love!!

Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment