I am pretty sure I said "Goodnight Finn, I love you!" 5 times when I put him down for his snoozer (for those of you not in the Thomas/Walsh/Brown clan that means nap time) today! My bestie is just the cutest...and no I am NOT biased! Maybe him and my first born will be soul mates ;-) haha
Anyway! I am sitting in the Minneapolis St. Paul airport now waiting for my flight back to arizona. Earlier today Kelsie came over to spend my last morning with me and Finn and we had quite a morning! Stacy, Jim, Korri went to Korri's well child appointment so Kels and I were babysitting Finn. (for more details on Korri's appointment see Stacy's blog short story is she is a healthy but little peanut) Finn, Kelsie and I made a mess decorating the t shirt we tie dyed for Finn last Thursday so now he has a shirt like our scrubs! I will upload photos here when I get my laptop from home but if you want to see a couple, check out my Facebook!
It has been such a fun week!! I am so glad I got to make it out! Such a busy 2 wks and it's only half way over! When I get back to az I'll be having dinner with mom and friends, spending the night with kaels mom, and well be up bright an early tomorrow for our 12 hour drive to Monterey!!! So glad I got this nice vaca in before chaos begins with summer session Arabic. Yikes!
Well I am going to snag a snack then bored! Until next time,
Much love,
Me!
Ps: Stacy tell the babies I love and miss them already!!
It was such a pleasure having you here! It really makes me wish you lived closer, though. As the kids get older, you're going to have to visit more often so they remember you! Love you much. Good luck with Arabic this summer and your fun new school adventure this fall :)
ReplyDelete