They weren't joking when they advertised this summer as an intensive summer of Arabic. 9 weeks of Arabic that would normally be taught in 1 academic year felt like it went by so fast! I can't believe how much we learned so fast and how much more comfortable I am speaking and especially writing. I made a wonderful group of friends that I will miss dearly and bonus for me, some of them are staying for school here at MIIS! Jump start on making friends! YAY haha
I am taking my placement test next week so I am still studying a lot to get ready for that exam. It is nice having this break from everything for a week just to catch up, get settled and do some studying I wasn't able to do because we were so rushed. I tested well in the post-summer exam which will be similar to my MIIS placement exam next week. My professor this summer said if I do the same, maybe a bit better on my speaking I should be able to jump up a level, which would be great!! Save me some money on a class, which would be great!
To insure I do well though I better study...so I guess I'll go do that now for a bit and I'll continue blogging later. Lost more to fill you in on before I start school next week! :)
Much love
No comments:
Post a Comment