WHOOPS. I haven't posted since JUNE!?? I keep forgetting to blog!!! Wow where did July go?? This is awful because now this post is probably going to be unnecessarily long!! Here is a list of reasons why I haven't blogged in so long:
1. We got evicted and we are being sued
2. I had to find a new place to live with Kael at short notice, due to reason #1
3. Found a place, had to pack and unpack
4. My summer long intensive Arabic program flew by like it was 2 days and I studied a lot more than anticipated (weird!) haha
5. Travelled more than I should have: Spent my birthday in LA 4th of July weekend, went to a Giants game with Hutch, Hayley, Neena, and Kaitlin in San Fran, went to see Kristina and some other Model UN friends in LA the last weekend in July....WAY too much fun for one month! ;)
6. The last 2 weeks of Arabic were very intensive academically and the last week of Arabic very intensive saying goodbye to friends I'll miss
7. I think that is all of my excuses....time to do some updating
No comments:
Post a Comment