So, typing is very difficult for me here in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland! (Still in Model UN mode). The keyboard is different! It makes shifting very difficult, I hate it. BUT I do love being able to do this: £! HEHEHEEHE Now, I can tell you w/o writing out "pounds" That the internet here in London costs me 1£ for every 10minutes!
If you haven't figured it out yet, I am in London. My plane departs in approximately 2hrs so I am killing some time on facebook and my blog. YAY Technology! I am chatting with my dad and updating my blog at the same time! This is fun!
My plane ride was good, better than coming back from NYC that is for sure. I didn't sleep quite as much as I had wanted but of course I fell fast asleep right after breakfast before landing...convenient. So the stewardiss (i never know how to spell that....) had to wake me up. And I have found that I am typically very startled when people wake me on a plane...i like freak out a little. oops. Grandma-I only watched ONE movie! While I was eating...it was Slumdog millionare!!! SO GOOD!!!
I met a man who graduated from WWU and his wife, they lived in Bham for a very long time and we started talking because I was reading a book about Lebanon, and they were reading an op ed about the upcoming elections...funny! I think that is my favorite part of traveling alone, you meet very random people.
Well...I guess I will go...not much has really happened so I dont have much to say (weird, cus I always have something to say...although I really could keep typing and talk about random facts of life...but I will spare you.)
Just a reminder (because I figured this all out on my cool world clock app on my iPhone) the time difference rule of thumb for lebanon is:
West coast: Subtract 2 hrs and change am/pm (so if its am there its pm in leb)
Mid West: Subtract 4 hrs and same thing
East coast: Subtract 5 hrs and same thing
I will try to remember this too so I don't call/text at obscene hours! :)
Much Love,
Sasha
I have tried 2 times - won't write anything - just try again. Hugs, G'ma (your internet handicaped family member!)
ReplyDeleteWell - MAYBE I did it??!! It was so good to read your blog!! You and Jim are both VERY good writers!! We are looking forward to hearing more about your adventures! Travel safely - be good to yourself - get enough rest - enjoy life!! Hugs, G;ma
ReplyDelete