I have been officially unofficially accepted to Balamand University for my M.A.!! How are you officially unofficially accepted? Well...the university is still in need of my official transcripts and B.A. Degree from WWU which they will receive when my parents arrive in June. But, after looking over my unofficial ones and my "essay" the Dean of Admissions told me today I am accepted assuming he has no reason not to accept me after seeing the official papers...
There is only 14 days until Mara comes to Lebanon and 15 days until my parents and sonia come! I am very excited!!! I am starting to finally feel at "home" here and not like a guest...so its funny timing, but I am so excited! I am excited to show them the university and some of the places we all go for fun!
I dont have anything to say...this is a new thing. :)
Much love,
Sasha
PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS TWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Twin, decision time!! We should talk soon lover I miss you
ReplyDelete