Wednesday, May 13, 2009

PS

I forgot to report that while watching Marley and Me last night, I was bitten 20 times on my legs by mosquitos...20!!!!! I have 20 misquito bites on my legs alone in 2 hrs! Is that not ridiculous?! I think so! haha It was actually my fault because I forgot to refill the mosquito killer thing we have plugged in in our room! haha but still...I thought they would stop biting me after a while! Or at least that my body would get used to it and stop getting the bump! Silly body.

I have no idea why reading an article about the Taliban on CNN made me think of it but it did. Maybe its because a fun little analogy would be that the Taliban is like the world's mosquito. Extremely annoying and potentially very dangerous...hmmm. I like analogies! :) But seriously...this article on CNN about the Taliban's latest activities...scary. They are threatening the Pakistani government...that all the current leaders step down otherwise they will capture their families or something. My goodness. These people. I would vote Afghanistan/Pakistan 2 of the scariest countires in the world...right next to Somalia. Its so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment