Is this Laguna Beach or Lebanon? Today the line was blurred! After waking up and eating some delicious pancakes, my cousin Nancy and I went to the beach, finally (which I already mentioned...im just really excited about that) then we came home, relaxed, watched Toy Story 2 (SOOO GREAT) and showered. After showering and eating lunch, I decided I wanted to get my hair done...haha yes random, but I have terrible split ends! So we went to the salon and my hair turned out GREAT! To anyone besides me, it looks the same, but it is soo much healthier and the guy actually successfully gave me great layers (I am very picky) and it cost me about $15 USD! GREAT! Then Nancy and I went to the opening of this new chic store down the road and shopped for almost an hour! Each of us walked out with a brand new dress (for clubbing tomorrow night!). After shopping we went out to dinner with a few of her close friends and now we are at home relaxing! I told her MTV should do a reality show about teens our age here in Lebanon! Its crazy!!!
Tomorrows agenda includes Beach at 10:30am and night club at 10:30 pm! haha Hopefully tomorrow there will be less wind so we can actually swim! A novel concept in regards to going to the beach!!
Hope all is well with all of you! Miss you all!
Much love,
Sash
No comments:
Post a Comment