It started to thunder really loud tonight also! Haha good thing its not Halloween here otherwise I might have freaked out!! ;) Funny story...Halloween here is December 4th...interesting right? I can't remember the story right now, but when I learn it i'll tell you why...has to do with a saint. Anywho!!
Hope you all are enjoying your Halloween! And Carly and Sonia, I hope you enjoyed being me for Halloween this year...I am assuming that was the best suggestion you got from anyone! (they were in need of a costume idea....I thought it was a great one!) :)
Trick or Treat!!!!! (which by the way...should that be a question? hmm)
Sasha
Dear Sasha, I kept checking for something new every day - nothing new - then I don't check for a few days and oh my goodness - there's LOTS of writing!!! Yes I remember the conversation - comparing the educational systems of countries that don't educate their citizens in the same way is one of my "pet peeves" - Also - glad to hear that you are sticking up for the US, not everything is our fault -tho there is lots that we do need to take responsibility for doing wrong! - people around the world that have the opportunity to help shape policy need to avail themselves of that and take responsibility for their actions (or lack of action) - remember to keep an open mind and to listen for constructive criticism - there is always room to improve - even for the US! Love you lots - miss you tons! Auntie Lynn
ReplyDeleteWell said Auntie, I agree! :) And on the constructive criticism part...I'm trying! The strategy of "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" is working well! Especially during a discussion where 9/11/01 was involved and the US "deserving" what its getting in Afghanistan....with eyes watering I just looked down and decided not to fight that battle that day...Love you lots!!
ReplyDelete