Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Have an excellent day today! Hopefully mom figures out a good place to take you for lunch...I feel like I don't remember whats in Wenatchee besides McGlinns and the Wok About anymore! haha

I do not know what I am going to do about taking care of myself when I get home! haha I had this realization today when I came home and the electricity was out (meaning no microwave) and it appeared as tho know one was home, and I was STARVING having not eaten since breakfast. My first thought was "seriously? Know ones home? What am I going to eat!!?" As if I havent been on my own since I turned 18 and completely capable of making food! Ahh what it is like to be spoiled!!

Not too much to say today (wow what?? haha) Just relaxing now, maybe going to an old friends house for the evening. I have a presentations on UN/US sanctions on Iran on Tuesday which I was really pleased to get a lot of it done today! :) So that and some reading (always reading) are my two projects this weekend!! After this presentation its basically all reading and focusing on my papers! YIKES!! 3, 20-30 page papers all due in February! I am not sure I've ever written such long, detailed, research oriented papers all at once before...this should be fun! ;)

Take care!

Much love,

Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment