Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank you

How did I forget to put this in my last post?? Today is Veterans day in the US and I want to take a minute to say "thank you" to all those who have served or are serving in our armed forces. I have quite a few friends who have sacrificed their time and put their lives on the line serving in the military. I cannot express how much I admire and respect the guys and girls/men and women who are serving this country voluntarily, it is an amazing courage being willing to put your life on the line! The freedoms that those serving in our military are protecting are invaluable and we should never take any of them for granted! We can debate for hours over policies about war and conflict but when it comes down to it respect, no matter what you believe in, should be paid to people who are willing to go the extra mile we are not! Keep all of our soldiers in your thoughts and prayers today especially but really it is something that we should all be thankful for everyday!

Special thanks to my friends who are currently serving or have served abroad and at home! You are always in my thoughts and prayers!

Mallory Roelke- USArmy, currently serving in Iraq
Fabian Pulido- USMC, Iraq vet
Chris Mann- USMC, Afghanistan vet
Josh Diede- USArmy, Iraq vet
Mr. Pugsley- USArmy, Iraq vet
Michael Nadson- USArmy, Iraq and Afghanistan vet
Jesse Buffum- USMC
Ethan Smith- USAF
Julio Avila- USMC
Kelsie Roelke- USAF
Curtis Gilbert- USArmy

I feel like I am leaving people out!! Anyway, thank you!

Much love,

Sasha



1 comment: