I can't think of anything to write....OOO Happy Memorial Day! and Happy Birthday Jim!!! There is two things! haha OH and I heard that my newest baby...cousin (is Finn my cousin?) has long eyelashes!! I love that! He must be cuter than cute now!! YAY!
So....I really have nothing interesting to say today, but I felt like I should write on my blog since I haven't in a while. My cousin is currently killing mosquitos with our cool new mosquito zapper thingy that looks like a tennis raquet! :) OO I should take a picture of it. Its very neat, I may be obsessed with it! haha
On another note, this week was pretty mellow but the weekend turned out to be fun. It is actually a holiday weekend here too which is random, so tomorrow none of my cousins have school/work which is nice. We are going to see my aunt in Beirut tomorrow. Yesterday we went to dinner (at like 10pm mind you) at this great restaurant litterally on the beach it was great!! Good music too! all old US songs! I knew EVERY one of them which was random! They spanned the 1950s-1980s and some early 90s too! It was funny...I think my friends thought I was crazy cus I spent most of the night bopping along in my seat singing along! Today my cousin Sami took me to a beach outside of our area which was really nice with his friends...but we swam in the pool all day! haha Nice area though! :)
Well, since I dont have much to contribute to the world via the internet I am going to go to bed instead of rambling! ;) Some say dont drink and drive, I say dont be bored and type on your blog...you end up rambling...like now! (I also say, dont drink and drive, which is actually a huge problem here in Lebanon--not so fun fact--it was just an example....
Much love
Sasha
Yes, I think Finn is your cousin...but geneology is confusing! Let's go with cousin and who cares what others say! Ha, ha. Can't wait until you get to see his amazing eye lashes in person!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a deal to me. I am so excited to see the little guy! I am shooting for an end of July/early August visit....
ReplyDelete