I have got to get started on really looking into my final papers, making outlines, getting sources. They arent due until February but each of them are 30 pages!!!! Thats 90 pages to write from now till Feb all at the same time! I am not sure I've undertaken something like that before! YIKES!! Luckily, 2 of my papers I am pretty sure will be on Egypt, so maybe some things will overlap?....will I be so lucky??
Important news I haven't blogged about yet: My roomate and cousin Zouzou moved to Beirut for school on Sunday. He is my best friend here and I miss him so much, which seems odd cus he drove me crazy most of the time! haha Now my youngest cousin Elie is my roomate and I am getting used to his sleep schedule...in bed at 11pm up at 7am ...it is a FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE schedule by far! BUT its been a hard transition since Zouzou and I used to stay up watching Friends DVDs till 2-3am! haha This week I have been far more productive though for sure! Up between 7 or 730, drink my tea and eat my breakfast, do some yoga, get ready for school, at school by 10, study until lunch at 1, hang out with friends, class at 330! :) YAAY a ROUTINE!! Haha But I miss my best friend, thats for sure!
Gotta go to bed, its past my new bedtime! ;)
Much love,
Sasha
Four days is a long time? I think not. You're doing just fine on the posting. What is it with your family making your share a room with your boy cousins!?!? Ha, ha. Knowing you, you probably don't mind too much.
ReplyDeleteYou know Nana, she needs her updates!! ;) haha lack of space is the main factor!! but yea, knowing me...I don't care! haha I thought it would be weird at first, but its not! haha Its really MY room all my stuff and stuff, but they sleep in it! :)
ReplyDelete